Monday 15 August 2011

The car seem to be change, every year the car have some may many spot around the globe. The most important part is the the body of car.

For me this picture had may changes of the car and become most popular around the country and I love it....

So I hope the car can become popular and may useful to our people want to buy it...

When I think back around 1996, the car in Malaysia seem to be same and I really appriciate with the art.
Now the cars have change into a small size it quiet
bit easy to drive it because lighter and not much use the material like the first one in Malaysia is the Kancil...

Yeah, I like a small cars and it really cute and sporty like on the top of the picture ,so if imagine a people use a flying cars that trough around skyskeper it might be like a bird or cartoon like a Superman, the hero that I like....

So imagine if we change the body of car into light material, maybe it can fly like an aeroplane. I do not no... so maybe someday we can across the sea like Superman or maybe we can fly into a woderful place... " What a wonderful world, I see a sky..." so think and try to make out....      

No comments:

Post a Comment