Wednesday 20 July 2011

Past, Present, Future

The structure of building tell many stories. Even every building have their story. Sometime the sad story and finally will become happy ending.

This picture tell about the changes of the building structure. We see.... that the building have even become more useful and even more safety for everyone. The structure, material, the art, shape, size and what ever, it come beyond your imagination.


When we look back the shape of building is same. Sometime their brain may have big idea or make something there nobody make it, so their try a new one.

For example a single shape can make even more a thousand and thousand building. So their use their idea to archive it. "I am not very proud, but something can make people happy" like I.M Pei  said. So for some reason there must be a building even you are engineer,designer, lawyer or a teacher there has a place to leave.

I am always read a book a children book, when
I was young I read Jack and The Bean Stalk. The story tell about Jack how he can climb a higher tree.
So I think the story tell we should never give up because we have to focus for the future.

So how we can change the world???

Everybody talk about "How to be a rich man in the world". When I think back there is no way to be a rich man.  No, unless we make it and archive it. So that make them proud.

I do not have friends but I have my strength,

So that make me become more strong,

I am not very Intelligent but I have big imagination,

I were really alone but I have my drawing and art
So it make me happy,

 I don't want to remember about my past but I have to look in front and never turn back,

This is because of my past,  my present and my future.........

I hope you think about it......

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment