Sunday 17 July 2011

Myself...


Did you know the flow of art is very important. Not many people are very likely the art.
You don't have to know about me...

My art using my name not the other, but looking back it important. The photography, cooks and other there have name but for me there is no name. But using our name it make me proud. Even using your nickname like cats, girls and many more there are names.

Like me, I am simple, everything I see what I do it's look simple.
My hometown far from city. I love very much my hometown. Even it tiny little bit or like small black spot.

It kinda funny, I am always lonely. For me I and my drawing are friend I do not want to separate from tone of color , pencils , ruler and the other accessories.

I draw using my mind, my heart and my soul also what I see. Everyday I see people walkaway in my hometown. Every in the morning sweep on the floor in front of my house. Not very much, pick up trash and so on.

Finally back to the drawing and I draw what I see and what I'am thinking using tone of color, pencils and the other.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment