Monday 18 July 2011

Unique Flower, Petal.....

According what I see is art also the photograph, the petal also an Art...
When I look at the picture there have four petals. The capture of this picture are really fascinating and really beautiful.

The light source came from the sun an reflected to camera. Make the picture really inspire. One more things, it really hard to get a best shot. When using a manual camera or SLR Camera. It really heavy....

My hand gonna shake it off.... So I decide to put around my neck...
I change the camera into black and white...
So click it on....

Now the picture really inspire me....

For all this picture really give look good and fresh even in black and white....

The reflection of the picture give me more inspiration in nature art.....


No comments:

Post a Comment